My review of Spectre:
1. The opening credits seem to have been inspired by that hentai octopus stuff. I find that somewhat disturbing. However, it seemed to be consensual octopus stuff, so I guess that’s okay.
2. I will go see any movie that has Dave Bautista and Andrew Scott as bad guys. Actually, I’ll go see any movie with Andrew Scott.
3. I think it’s good to participate in traditional American activities like watching guys fight in a helicopter on a traditional American holiday like Veteran’s Day. They were actually British guys, but that’s okay.
4. I really think it takes more than 12 hours for people to fall in love with each other.
5. I don’t understand how he got in that airplane and got it up in the air so fast. Did I fall asleep for a minute?
Conclusion: This movie was 2 1/2 hours long. I think I should have got a medium rather than a small Coke, because then it might have lasted through the whole movie.
Disclaimer: If you don’t know what hentai octopus stuff is, I will not be held responsible for what happens to your soul if you google it and click on “images.”